Affordable Recruitment- Tailored to Your Business
We want to make recruitment simple for you with our simple flat-fee pricing strategy starting from £997 plus VAT. We recognize for many business owners taking on people can be overwhelming and time-consuming, more so if you haven't recruited before. Over the last year I have placed 365 people for businesses, often taking advantage of the Government Kickstart Scheme, liaising with the Department of Work and Pensions, Job Centres, and gateways to help Business Owners to grow and easily scale to greater success. Designed for busy Entrepreneurs who want to scale and build a team, but don't have the time to do it. If you are fed up with working in the business and not on your business then talk to us now. We recruit the perfect team for you in 3 easy steps.
How does it work?
We want to make recruitment simple for you, here's how.
- Creating a Recruitment Plan- If a job opening has been newly formed or vacated recently, it is important to find out what the position, and eventually your organization, needs in a candidate who will fill the position
Talent Search and Screening
- Talent Searching- Finding the best sources of recruitment, identifying the right talent, attracting and motivating them to apply for the job help you bring in a fresh perspective to your organization.
- Screening- In order to zero in on the right candidate for the job and move along with the recruitment process, it is important to effectively screen your candidates
Interview and Offer of Employment
- Interviewing- Short-listed candidates will move to the interview process after which you will determine whether the candidate is to be offered the job or rejected.
- Evaluation & Offer of Employment- Once you have screened through all the potential candidates, you will have to offer the position to the most deserving one(s) who will be evaluated for credibility prior to the offer.
Depending upon the size of your hiring team and unique requirement needs, more than one interview can be scheduled for the candidates who have been selected. Interviews were traditionally done face-to-face and usually still are, but with the growth in the use of the internet and more companies employing candidates from different cities or due to time constraints, interviews are also done via telephone and video calls.
Sometimes, you can also choose to schedule a personal interview after a telephone or video screening, for a final evaluation before you can make a job offer to the candidate(s). This privilege is only extended to candidates who particularly stand out during other phases of the recruitment process.
How can we help you?
We want to make recruitment simple for you with our simple flat-fee pricing strategy starting from £997 plus VAT. We recognise for many business owners taking on people can be overwhelming and time-consuming, more so if you haven't recruited before. Over the past 10 months, I have placed 365 people for businesses taking advantage of the Government Kickstart Scheme, liaising with the Department of Work and Pensions, Job Centres and gateways to help Business Owners to grow and easily scale to greater success.